New Way® Recognizes 2013 Top Ten Dealers
New Way® management, staff and dealers gathered today at the WasteExpo in Atlanta to celebrate New Way's Top Ten Dealers of 2013. The awards ceremony was held in New Way's WasteExpo booth. Following an outstanding sales year in 2013, the company was pleased to have the opportunity to acknowledge the top ten dealers for their sales achievements, as well as thank all dealers in attendance for their strong efforts last year.
The Top Ten dealers recognized include:
- Elliott Equipment Company (Davenport, IA; Grimes, IA; Lincoln, NE, Grandview, MO)
- Amick Equipment Company (Lexington, SC)
- Consolidated Disposal Systems, Inc. (Smyrna, GA)
- Ray Gaskin Service (Baldwin Park, CA)
- Southern Sewer Equipment Sales (Ft. Pierce, FL)
- C.N. Wood, Co., Inc. (Woburn, MA)
- Municipal Equipment, Inc. (Louisville, KY)
- Joe Johnson Equipment, Inc. (Barrie, Ontario, Canada)
- Long Island Sanitation (Long Island, NY)
- Maryland Industrial Trucks, Inc. (Linthicum, MD)
"New Way knows that our growth in recent years has been helped significantly by the dedicated efforts of our dealer network," said Phil Allen, New Way® Vice President of Sales and Marketing. "Today's ceremony allowed us to not only congratulate the top ten selling dealers of 2013, but also show our appreciation to all New Way® representatives and look towards continued success in the future together."
More info on our dealer network can be found here.