Top 2017 Dealers Recognized at WasteExpo
Industry-leading refuse truck manufacturer New Way Trucks recognized its top dealers of 2017 at this year’s WasteExpo event in Las Vegas. Held in New Way’s booth, the celebration added to the excitement of the event, which kicked off with an opening reception sponsored by New Way.
The company’s 2017 top selling dealers and representatives earned plaques and recognition from the company for their prominent role in New Way’s rapid growth and expansion. The following dealers received an award for top performance:
- Southern Sewer Equipment Sales (Fort Pierce, FL)
- Ray Gaskin Services (Fontana, CA)
- Amick Equipment (Lexington, SC/Mebane, NC)
- Elliott Equipment (Des Moines, IA, plus 4 locations)
- Municipal Equipment (Louisville, KY)
- Consolidated Disposal Systems, a Wastebuilt company (Smyrna, GA)
- Dickson Equipment (Dallas, TX)
- Maryland Industrial Trucks (Linthicum, MD)
- CN Wood (North Haven, CT/Woburn, MA)
- Long Island Sanitation (Farmingdale, NY)
“We were happy to recognize these hardworking dealers for their dedication to New Way and to quality customer service,” said Don Ross, New Way’s vice president of sales and marketing. “They are the reason we have been able to continue growing and expanding, and we are thankful for all they do.”
For a full list of dealers, visit New Way’s Dealer Locator.